- We still need 2 people to sell scrip on Saturday nights after Mass. Only takes 10 minutes! Please contact Sarah Tanner or the school if you can help.
- Reminder – You can check grades and lunch accounts any time at www.mystudentsprogress.com. Your email is your username and a password should have been sent to your email. If you do not have your login information, just email me. Its a great resource for your family, please use it.
- 13-14 Yearbooks are still available – $15 each
- WE REALLY need workers for the 2 SIU Football games. Sept 27 and October 35th, report time is 3:30. The money raised is for Catholic schools week. Only 2 people have volunteered and we need 10 for each game. Call Robert Hepburn if you can help, 527-3124.
- Driving Students? If you plan to drive our students for a team or field trip, there is a form that must be filled out. Only one page! Parents of Athletes,(PeeWee -8thgr) these are in your yellow envelope this week, please turn them ASAP. Thanks.
- Our students have Mass on Saturday Sept 6th at 5:30. We need students to read/do gifts/collections for this Mass. If you are able to help out please email Mrs.Kelley by Monday please. email@example.com
- ****IMPORTANT -WE MUST Have a Birth Certificate on File for you EVERY student. Due to changes in the Law, it must be from the courthouse, we can make a copy and get it back to you.****** Please get this to us ASAP
- No school Monday, September 1 in honor of Labor Day.